Where do we begin?
Providing you information is the first and most important step to take. Most, if not all clients I meet for the first time feel unsure as to how to move forward confidently when their relationship or marriage is in turmoil. At our first consultation meeting I will:
- review with you the background/history of your relationship;
- provide you with a basic overview of the family legal principles involved with your situation;
- outline your legal rights and obligations;
- give you preliminary advice on the best way to resolve your issues in dispute;
- provide realistic expectations of the results if your concerns can not be resolved and require a decision to be made by the courts.